Sales Operations Analyst
|Post Name||Sales Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Accounting, or a similar discipline.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Avetta’s SaaS platform connects the world’s leading organizations with qualified suppliers, contractors, and vendors. We bring unmatched visibility to companies through cloud-based technology and human insights. As a result, we foster sustainable growth for businesses and their supply chains. Our SaaS subscription software is used by 85k+ active customers in over 100 countries.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be the trusted advisor for Sales Leadership and their teams. The Sales Operations Analyst will build and maintain KPI packages while advising the leadership on the trends and changes they are seeing in the data.
This role plays a critical role in providing insights and recommendations that enable the Sales Leadership to make informed decisions on the strategic positioning of their team. The role will receive extensive visibility to our COO, the SVPs of Sales, and other Directors and VP functional leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Sales Leadership teams by proactivity providing accurate analysis with insights, communicating effectively, and becoming their go-to resource
- Develop and maintain KPI packages to measure sales performance. This will include trending and analysis of seller productivity and sales performance at each aspect of the sales cycle
- Communicate actionable takeaways and insights from regular reporting and newly developed KPI packages
- Assist with annual territory planning process including data preparation, identification of balanced territory attributes, execution of potential territory scenarios, and finalization of territory and account assignments
- Seek out opportunities to improve sales workflows and operational processes within Salesforce and find opportunities to enhance and optimize
- Partner with key cross-functional groups within Finance/Accounting, Customer Success, Implementation, Business Operations, and Product to plan, problem solve and create efficiencies that will optimize revenue and achieve mutual objectives
- Maintain a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to ensuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues
- Complete ad hoc analysis for sales leadership and executives as needed
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of Sales Operations experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Accounting, or a similar discipline.
- Ability to synthesize and aggregate large amounts of data, and subsequently summarize and communicate the data for executive consumption