|Hiring Organization||Just Energy|
|Post Name||Telesales Associate|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
As an inbound Telesales professional you will have a pivotal role in assisting the company to achieve our goal of new customer growth while maintaining an exceptional customer experience and setting a new benchmark in the industry.
You will be responsible for promoting our products and services to new potential customers while being supported by a team leader who will help coach you on our sales best practices.
Your key accountabilities:
- Answering inbound sales calls from customers interested in learning about our products and services
- Discussing and assisting a customer’s needs and matching that with the most suitable price plan and promotion
- Promoting our products and company on each call
- Efficiently navigating our order entry system(s) as necessary
- Handling calls professionally, meeting company, regulatory and compliance standards
- Accurately documenting interaction details
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators (sales process, call quality, attendance, call conversion, and product selection)
- Staying educated on corporate initiatives, market changes, and process changes
Who We Are
Just Energy is a consumer company focused on essential needs, including electricity and natural gas; health and well-being, such as water quality and filtration devices; and utility conservation, bringing energy-efficient solutions and renewable energy options to consumers.
Currently operating in the United States and Canada, Just Energy serves both residential and commercial customers. Just Energy is the parent company of Amigo Energy, Filter Group Inc., Hudson Energy, Interactive Energy Group, Tara Energy, and Terrapass.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Energy – Energy is at the core of everything we do. Whether it’s our products or our enthusiasm to excel, we are driven by a firm sense of action to achieve exceptional results, underscored by a distinct family and community spirit.
Opportunity – Just Energy is synonymous with opportunity. Our dynamic and diverse group of companies offers unparalleled opportunities to contribute to our corporate success with a host of initiatives, projects, and resources designed to promote personal and professional development and growth.
Growth – Take your career to the next level with a leading North American energy company poised to lead the retail and green energy industry well into the twenty-first century. Just Energy’s range of premier training programs supports employee learning and development – a cornerstone of our growth and success.
Your background includes:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A college or university education is a plus
- Some computer skills and basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Punctual and dedicated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish proficiency is a plus
- Ability to multi-task (talk & type, listen & problem solve)
- Passion to succeed
- Positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Must have access to high-speed internet
- Ability to work full-time within our operating hours
- Good listener
- Competitive nature
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Always challenging themselves to grow personally and professionally
- Earn on average $50K per year with our variable compensation plan, uncapped commission
- Work from Home
- Retirement Saving Options
- Health & Dental benefits
- Company paid Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee discount opportunities
- Personal development resources
- Health and well-being tools and resources