Clinical Sales Specialist
|Hiring Organization||Medline Industries, LP|
|Post Name||Clinical Sales Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Utilize your Clinical expertise and interpersonal skills as a Clinical Sales Specialist for the growing Phlebotomy category within the Diagnostics division at Medline.
- The responsibilities of this role include educating customers, who are considering or have purchased Medline’s blood collection products on how to use them, actively targeting new businesses to create a healthy sales pipeline, and managing implementations of new customers.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate Medline customers, remotely or on-site, as appropriate, that are interested in purchasing Medline’s Blood Collection products. This includes in-servicing hospital staff and ends users as needed.
- Coordinate travel and logistics for product trials and evaluations with customers and Medline sales reps.
- Direct, schedule, and coordinate Medline’s Blood Collection implementations for new customers. This includes making sure the correct information has been entered and inventory is available.
- Call on potential and existing customers, GPO, and IDNs (both independently and in collaboration with other Medline sales representatives) to expand or retain sales of the product lines.
- Accompany sales representatives during conference calls and/or field visits for the purpose of providing clinical expertise on Medline’s Blood Collection Products
- Utilize your clinical expertise, insight, and real-world feedback to continuously improve Medline’s Blood Collection products.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Certification / Licensure
- Current RN license (in good standing) or Certified Phlebotomy Technician (in good standing)
Relevant Work Experience
- Previous sales experience in the hospital and/or healthcare industry is preferred.
- Previous experience/training in blood collection is preferred.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 80% of the time for business purposes (within the state and out of state).
- Strong presentation skills and effective communication skills both internally (with other Medline sales representatives) and externally (with customers and other partners from clinicians to executives).
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, and follow-up skills.
- Experience assessing and responding productively to change in a timely manner.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.