|Post Name||Sales Representative|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related and relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Expressable is a virtual speech therapy practice on a mission to transform care delivery and expand access to high-quality services, serving thousands of clients since our inception in late.
We are passionate advocates of parent-focused intervention. Our e-learning platform contains thousands of home-based learning modules authored by our clinical team, helping SLPs empower caregivers to integrate speech therapy techniques into their child’s daily life and improve outcomes.
Our mission is to set a new standard in speech therapy by making every caregiver a champion of their loved one’s success. We envision a world where everyone can fulfill their communication potential.
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated and accomplished Sales Representative in the Chicago area to join our growing team. You will be responsible for driving client growth through effective community outreach, provider education, and relationship building.
While the Sales Representative will be working from a home office base, the position does include driving and visiting physician offices in the sales territory.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
What you would be doing at Expressable
- Establish, cultivate and grow relationships with primary and specialty physicians, medical staff, administrators, and other relevant communities to increase referral acquisition that:
- Champions Expressable’s clinical model and partners with speech-language pathologists to promote our unique services
- Meets with referring physicians to discuss the progress of existing patients, the status of outstanding referrals, current clinical capacity, and new programs or initiatives
- Manages provider accounts and functions as the main point of contact for all provider questions
- Develop and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual business plans within the assigned geography to meet target sales objectives
- Maintain current and accurate database of sales activity and account information
- Leverage marketing materials and clinical resources to support sales activities
- Plan, budget, and execute community outreach events
- Prepare and deliver relevant reports to the leadership team
What you bring to Expressable
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related and relevant field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in healthcare services, pharmaceutical, or other medical-related sales
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Experience with and competency in office productivity and collaboration tools such as MSOffice/Teams or Google Suite and Slack
- Ability to collaborate with a fully remote team
Key competencies for success in this role
- Oral and Written Communication–Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Professionalism–Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Relationship Building–Builds both formal and informal professional relationships. Maintains and fosters relationships within, across, and external to organizational boundaries. Obtains and shares information, ideas, and problems.
- Initiative–Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation–Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Benefits at Expressable
- Exceptional paid time off policies that encourage and support life balance
- 401k matching to ensure our staff have what they need to enjoy their retirement
- Health insurance options that ensure well-being for the whole person and their family
- Company paid life, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- A remote work environment that strives for connectivity through professional collaboration and personal connections
Expressable values people. From the technology we develop, the services we provide, and the culture we maintain, Expressable cares about the experience of our employees, clients, and prospects. We intentionally create and sustain supportive environments in which everyone – clients, caregivers, speech-language pathologists, and team members – can achieve their highest potential.
We believe that building trusting and collaborative relationships is paramount to delivering quality care so we operate with the highest levels of honesty, transparency, and accountability as individuals and a collaborative team. We believe that transforming therapy happens through the steady and iterative problem-solving of an interdisciplinary team.
Expressable is an equal-opportunity workplace. We celebrate and embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Expressable is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Expressable will take the steps to ensure people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if a reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our HR Director at email@example.com.