|Hiring Organization||Tetra Tech|
|Post Name||Administrative Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Tetra Tech Inc.’s Disaster Recovery division is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist (Remote). This position will support federal disaster recovery grant programs aimed to assist residents recovering from disasters. The Specialist position will work with the Program Manager, Administrative Lead, Subject Matter Experts, and others to implement grant programs.
- Collecting, entering, tracking, and maintaining confidential and time-sensitive data.
- Assist with onboarding staff.
- Update Organizational Charts and tracking of staff movement.
- Assisting with Project Setup Requests.
- Scheduling and calendar management.
- Maintain documentation of correspondence.
- Support project staff with various administrative duties.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure accurate and timely completion and submission of reports and other documentation.
- Willing and able to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and customer focus.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Suite programs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to follow established procedures and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to learn new computer and software systems.
- 2 years of work experience is preferred.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people.
All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.