|Hiring Organization||Rho Technologies|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for business. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables teams to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, A/P, and more. We are backed by several leading VCs including Dragoneer, M13, Torch, and Inspired.
We are looking for a Business/Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team.
- Create and maintain business intelligence dashboards, data visualizations, and other analytics tools
- Leverage SQL skills to build and maintain data table infrastructure in Snowflake and Looker
- Collaborate with business and functional teams across the organization to generate insights, including sales, marketing, finance, product, design, and others
- Communicate data insights to non-technical audiences and help non-technical users navigate business intelligence platforms such as Looker
- Build and own operational, financial, and strategic monitoring processes
- Create and maintain Looker backend data models and frontend dashboards
- Analyze product analytics data to help the product and design teams better understand user behavior
- Create granular marketing analytics in collaboration with the marketing team and help optimize spend & creatives
- Establish and maintain card & bank transactions and balance monitoring
- Help create streamlined & automated credit underwriting and monitoring tools, working with the credit team
What we’re looking for on your CV:
- Strong SQL skills
- At least 2 years of experience working with databases in a business setting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively and cross-functionally
- Experience with Looker or other business intelligence platforms preferred
Our people are our most valuable asset. As a Rho’er you’ll receive a generous compensation and benefits package that reflects the value of your contributions.
Diversity and transparency are core values at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers, and vendors.
We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.